Saturday, October 8, 2011

CELEB HALLOWEEN COSTUMES~ 2010

I was thinking, what did some of our favorite celebs dress up like for Halloween? So  I had a peek, and some are truly creative and amazing, Some really cool and some are like, wait, That's a costume? oh!


Brooke Burke( can you say, Cat Scratch Fever?)

MATTHEW MORRISON ~ GLEE , Love the Afro man! right on!
CARMEN ELECTRA, Wait, this is a costume? 
TARA REID Wow she does look like a Barbie, maybe it's all that work she had done. But she looks hot!




Alyssa Milano Sexy Dark Faerie, awesome!
STACY KEILBER , OK I know this beautiful lady and its refreshing to she she didn't go the sexy route,  Ole!
The The Winner in my book is Heidi Klum & Seal, I mean looks at this, it's freakin" amazing.
she's an Alien Transformer thing and she's the Silver Surfer, it took some planing and work for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts